To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
The Commercial Route Driver is a positive, energetic, eager-to-learn team player that provides 100% customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for the day-to-day deliveries of the distribution center and will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to build a promising career in the distribution center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Picking up and delivering parts and products between warehouse, vendors and stores
* Conducting truck maintenance and maintaining appearance
* Loading/unloading parts and products onto/off of trucks
* 18 years of age
* Possess/maintain valid MI CDL with Chauffeur, Class B or A certification
* Ability to report and be ready to begin shifts at scheduled times
* Must submit to and clear a pre-employment background check including DOT history
* Must submit to and pass DOT regulated pre-employment drug screen
* Must be able to read maps and/or follow directions
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
* Ability to read and write English
* Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
* Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds
* Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
* Prior experience; in a distribution center and/or with operating radio frequency equipment is preferred
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 75 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching.
To apply, please email: email@example.com>