JOB SUMMARY: The Accounts Payable Analyst must be enthusiastic, personable, and a team player. With experience in the accounting industry, and an understanding of the entire accounts payable process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match and review invoices for accuracy/appropriate approval and posting;
- Reconcile accounts payable aging to vendor statements and disbursing vendor payment;
- Monitor and schedule vendor payments to ensure discounts are taken;
- Review and reconcile any vendor discrepancies;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED;
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Work in a very fast pasted, high volume environment;
- Strong Computer Skills- Proficient in Excel.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field;
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work ;
- Experience working in a retail-based company;
Working Conditions: Work hours are typically 8-5, Mon-Fri, some additional time may be required on evening and weekends. Office environment requiring periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment.