Belle Tire Careers
Pricing & Insights Analyst
The Analyst is a driving force in uncovering insights and driving data driven recommendations related to Belle Tire pricing strategy and product strategy. The right candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves to triangulate business intelligence data, competitive pricing trends and market research to uncover insights and opportunities.
The Analyst will have ongoing interaction with the marketing and purchasing teams as well as corporate stakeholders throughout the organization. The position requires someone who can diplomatically fight for great work, actively and openly listen to constructive feedback and make all interested parties feel heard and respected.
The Analyst should be willing to further their responsibilities and skills over time.
* 4 year degree in mathematics, statistics, or finance related disciplines
* Proven track record for forecast modeling & insights mining is a plus
* Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookup, query (SQL), etc.
* Knowledge and experience with Python and R is a plus but not required
* Analytical critical thinker who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and challenging the status quo
* Strong analytical mindset to dig into the details and identify opportunities, problems and anomalies and provide a point of view and recommendations to management
* Serve as day to day analyst for tire pricing, product strategy, and competitive intelligence information
* Collaborate within the Pricing & Insights and Purchasing teams to maintain alignment of product strategy, attainment of specific vendor partner objectives, and identify opportunities to improve Belle Tire's product portfolio
* Perform on going due diligence on the competitive landscape within Belle Tire's heritage markets, and the curation of actionable and delivery of key insights to management
* Actively participate in the development of competitive intelligence in potential new markets
* Work with the Pricing & Insights team in cross functional marketing and analytics activities
* Provide on-going support to our retail channels related to pricing and competitive intelligence