Belle Tire Careers
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Unload and Grade Passenger, Commercial Trailers, and Straight Trucks;
* Load scrap van trailers with commercial blowouts and OTR Scrap
* Scrap and unload SLTR Straight Truck (Load or Lace Scrap Tires);
* Clean shop and parking lot;
* Cart high tread tires to air checker or used tires to dock for delivery;
* Assist loading used tires that were purchased for delivery to customers;
* Bag and palletize rubber mulch;
* De-bead and de-rim truck tires;
* Remove rims on passenger tires using tire machine;
* General landscape during Summer Months;
* Other related duties as assigned.
* 18 years of age
* Valid Driver's License
* Minimum of 2 years of general labor experience.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
* Ability to read and write English
* Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
* Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds
* Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 75 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, reaching and any other activity normally associated with a general laborer position.