Belle Tire Careers
Accounts Receivable Analyst
JOB SUMMARY: The Accounts Receivable Associate must be enthusiastic, personable, and a team player. With experience in the accounting industry, and an understanding of the entire accounts receivable processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
* Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
* Performs reconciliation of daily deposits to the cash postings.
* Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
* Research and resolve payment discrepancies
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
* Perform account reconciliations
* Generate age analysis
* Investigate and resolve customer and store queries
* Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
* Process adjustments
* Other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma/GED
* 2 years of Accounts Receivables experience
* Work in a very fast pasted, high volume environment
* Strong Computer Skills- Proficient in Excel
* Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field
* Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
* Experience working in a retail-based company
Working Conditions: Work hours are typically 8-5, Mon-Fri, some additional time may be required on evening and weekends. Office environment requiring periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment.