Belle Tire Careers
Auto Glass Installer/Technician Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspect vehicles for damage prior to performing any type of work on the vehicle
* Inspect all new glass for any imperfections prior to performing any type of work on the vehicle
* Use of proper techniques to remove damaged glass without causing additional damage to vehicle
* Use of proper techniques to install new glass to the Belle Tire standard.
* Handle glass in an expert and safe manner
* Effectively communicate with customers
* Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle Tire
* Other duties as assigned by retail store manager or retail assistant manager
* Basic Qualifications
* 18 years of age
* Valid Driver's License
* Prior experience is necessary. Five (5) years of auto glass repair/replacement experience on all types of vehicles is preferred.
* Must purchase a basic auto glass tool kit from Belle Tire
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
* Ability to read and write English
* Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
* Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
* Education Requirements
* High School Diploma/GED is a plus
* Physical Requirements
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to frequently lift over 25 pounds
* Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
* Automotive background is a plus.
Working Conditions: Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 25 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching.